How to Start and Manage Plans with Friends on iOS
Plans With Friends is a feature that allows you and a group of friends to engage with God's Word by doing reading plans together.
Start and manage Plans With Friends as the host
- Update the app
- Choose a plan and select Start. For information on how to search for a plan select link here
- Select With Friends
- Choose a start date.
- Choose a date that is convenient for all the participants
- The plan will have a specific start and end date that cannot be changed after it . is started
- The Catch Me Up feature will not be available in a PWF
- Select the names of those on your YouVersion friend list who you'd like to invite to join you in doing the plan.
- Select the share icon under Anyone with a link can join. This allows you to send a link to the plan so that those NOT on your YouVersion friend list can also do the plan with you
- Select Invite Friends later if you're not yet ready to invite people to the plan
- Select Invite x#Friends if you've selected names on your YouVersion friend list
- A YouVersion account is required to participate. For new account info select link here
- Sign into your account and then accept the invite from the host
- The plan will automatically be added to your My Plans section
- Participants can leave the plan any time by swiping across the plan name in the My Plans list and selecting Leave
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONFor differences between plans and Plans with Friends select link here.
Remove a participant - only the host can do this
- Make sure that you are signed into your YouVersion account.
- On the bottom navigation menu select Plans (check icon)
- Select My Plans
- Select the desired plan
- Select the participant list located just below the Day x of x wording
- Swipe right to left on participant name and then select Remove
- Do not tap on participant's name as this will take you to the friends page
- Open the My Plans page
- Swipe across the name of plan from right to left and select Invite
- Select from the available options
This discussion has been closed.