Help Articles

Ask the YouVersion Community

Feature Requests Most Common Questions

Why aren't plans that I have completed being moved to the Completed Plans section?

Angela AAngela A Posts: 30Member ✭✭
As of 5/14/19, the reading plan I completed is not moving to the Completed Plans section. I have confirmed that all devotionals & related  Scripture verses on all days were checked off & I also rated the plan.
I also tried the following steps but they did not resolve this issue: 
• Logged out, cleared cache, restarted my device, cleared cache again, opened the app & logged in 
• Uninstalled the app, cleared cache, restarted my device, cleared cache again, reinstalled the app, & logged in 
• Stopped the plan, logged out, cleared cache, restarted my device, opened the app, logged in, started the plan again, checked off all devotionals & related  Scripture verses on all days, rated the plan

Please advise what else I can do to get reading plans I am completing to properly move to the Completed Plans section. Thank you!
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Angela AAngela A Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Please disregard this question. There must have been a delay in the My Plans/Completed Plans page being refreshed in the app. It took a little under an hour but now the plan has moved to the Completed Plans section.  :)

Answers